Elliott McDowellCONTACT TRAINER
Elliott has been a part of the Crossfit community for 2 years at several boxes in North and South Carolina. He initially started Crossfit as a means for furthering his competitive drive and athletic performance, but grew to love the lifestyle and people surrounding the innovative fitness model. Throughout his experience, he has been exposed to a variety of training methods that have fueled his practical knowledge of the sport. He has a life long passion for sports and health and is eager to combine his coaching expertise with Crossfit training.
Elliott’s personal philosophy is focused on helping athletes, average Joes, and the “Modern Families” of District 5 area achieve maximal functional performance for improved daily living. He believes life is unexpected, so prepare for it!
- AED & CPR
- CrossFit Coach: CrossFit 576
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Former Division II Assistant Basketball Coach
- Bachelors of Arts in Sports Development and Management
- 4 year Division II College Basketball Team Captain
- 2 NCAA DII Conference Tournament Championships
- 2 NCAA DII Conference Titles
- All-Conference Basketball Team
- All Regional Basketball Team
- Runner-up for Freshman of The Year Award
- 2 NCAA Tournament appearances